Sissy Nancy

Just another sissy's progress...

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sissies on the internet

I have noticed that most depictions of sissies on the internet are generally of genetic females. Or there are a lot of she-males displaying both huge cocks and huge breasts. Generally the only depictions of sissies who are crossdressed are the homepages of sissies like me.

Am I the only sissy who enjoys images like these?






And does anyone know of a source on the internet for more pictures like these?

There used to be a site called Lingeriebears where masculine men in lingerie posted pictures (99% of them faceless!) I was a member of that in my pre-sissy phase but it disappeared about a year ago. Evidently it catered for a different aspect of crossdressing so the need for material like this is there - but where does one find it???


No comments:

Post a Comment